Hello, I wanted to talk a minute and let everyone know I will once again begin posting. I have personally gone through some life changes that has had me sidelined for awhile. I have historically been a person that never got sick but have developed something call achalasia. It has been a difficult road with too many test procedure to count and three major surgeries. I have also had two kids graduate high school and one is now in the Army and the other is in college. I have also help build the company I work at into a direct home mortgage lender that originates in seven states and has four offices. So I have been busy. I have always wanted to continue to post as this is a way to talk from a neutral point of view so it is time to get posting. Yes there will always be those that disagree with me and I encourage them to email me to discuss their view point. Some of what is new;
- Credit Reports will no longer show lien and judgements.
- DU 10 rolls out July 29th and this is the beginning of the automated loan process.
- Second Mortgages have returned to the market in a big way.
- 95% LTV with no MI with loan amounts to $625,000 are once again available.
- Multiple assistance programs are now available.
- MCC & EEM mortgage options.
This just touches the surface of what is now available and there is more to come.