Today Senator Harry Reed must be proud of the job that his President is doing. Yesterday Obama called out the American People and said that it is time to tighten their belts. He when on to say not to buy a new car or boat, make sure you pay your mortgages and no trips to Las Vegas spending your money. This now makes two hits to Las Vegas within 13 months of taking office. Needless to say it goes against the “cash for clunkers” program. The Country is broke too so why is the President flying all over the place for town hall meetings? This is wasted money and a huge unnecessary carbon footprint. Does Obama not understand that he is talking down to the American People when he makes these statements? He needs to lead by example.
I do not understand why Obama or the first lady would make public statements wanting to simply go to the barber shop for a hair cut or want their two children to grow up as any other child. I find myself asking what did you think was going to happen? Obama told us for nine months that he was the right man for the job but clearly he did not know what he was talking about then and I question if he understands now. If they want their children to grow up like any other child then why where they involved during the presidential campaign? Why did the girls fly off to Russia with Dad and to Parris with mom of shopping trips? This is simple Parenting 099. Clearly the Obama’s are not thinking the impact to their girls through.
Today the waste of Obama and Pelosi is simply unacceptable. They demonstrate a clear lack of understanding of the average man with their actions. If we all look at them with the actions speak louder than words approach then most of us would all be very disappointed. I often find our founding fathers amazing in regards to their vision. We all remember Thomas Jefferson our third President
Thomas Jefferson was the third President of the United States (1801–1809), the principal author of the Declaration of Independence (1776), and one of the most influential Founding Fathers for his promotion of the ideals of republicanism in the United States. Jefferson envisioned America as the force behind a great “Empire of liberty” that would promote republicanism and counter the imperialism of the British Empire.
Here are a few of Thomas Jefferson’s quotes;
- When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
- The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
- It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
- I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
- My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
- No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
- The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
- The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
- Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
‘I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.’